"Just returned with family from the beautiful Villa Encantada in Jaco, Costa Rica. After staying there in February with couple friends we wanted to go back with family. They absolutely fell in love with the villa as we did. The location could not be better on the beach. The layout is wonderful for couples or family with separate casitas. Mayling and Johnathan are just wonderful taking care of everything while there. Jaco is just a great seaside village with great shopping and restaurants. The excursions are many to choose from. Our two 5 year old granddaughters had a blast and were either in the pool, playing on the beach, or enjoying the waves coming in with parents. They even learned to surf at that age!!In our opinion there is not a better place to enjoy in Jaco than Villa Encantada. We have plans to make it an annual trip if not more. It feels like home to us already. The owner is wonderful to work with and very helpful in planning transportation from San Jose to Jaco and much more. We have stayed in Villas all over the world and no doubt this is our favorite bar none. If you are considering a trip to beautiful Costa Rica Villa Encantada is a must in Jaco!!" McGavock Family (Feb 2016)
"I hope all is well. Neil and I wanted to write you a message regarding our wonderful stay at Villa Encantada!When we first arrived, we couldn't believe how much the villa had exceeded our expectations! The location was perfect (we loved mama's kitchen next door and the proximity to town) and also the privacy once we were within the villa gates. The landscaping was beautiful, we loved all the greenery and exotic flowers. During our stay, the property stayed in immaculate shape (of course with the help of Jonathan & Maylein). Moving on to Maylein & Jonathan... Our stay at the villa would not have been as successful without them! At times, Neil and I struggled with accommodating the entire wedding party for dinner reservations and various excursions. But we would simply talk to Maylein and she would direct Jonathan to call. They took care of airport reservations, contacting Jimmy the caterer, excursions, dinner reservations for various parties at one time, taxis, surf board rentals, massages, and many more things I cannot think of! And they are both really so sweet. We had so much fun getting to know them. I can't wait to come back in the years to come and hopefully visit Jonathan & Maylein as well!!!!And to mention - it took some teamwork the day of the wedding (we had a slight battle with some early heavy showers). But with the help of the men in the bridal party, Jimmy the caterer & his crew, and Jonathan & Maylein - the ceremony was absolutely gorgeous! We would do it all over again it we had the chance :) Let us know if you need any wedding pics to help your website!" Brittany & Neil (July 2014)
Two years ago we had the privilege of taking our 5 kids to Villa Encantada in Costa Rica. Sometimes you wonder if videos can be true to life and as amazing as the video tour looked online. Let's just say as we entered the property we all dropped our luggage and dropped our jaws at the magical setting of the villa. It was everything you imagined and hoped it would be. The villa includes a housekeeper and a butler and a cook upon request. How fun is that just to tell your family and friends?! This is a must see property!!! No gimmicks. No catches. It's the real deal. Stop your online searching now and book your vacation at Villa Encantada. If some guests like the beach than they just open the gate and they have arrived on the sand. If someone prefers to float in the pool than stay inside the villa. If someone wants to read a book than relax in a lounge chair. We loved everything Costa Rica has to offer but there was nothing like returning back to the villa to be spoiled and pampered. We are headed back this spring but now our family has 3 new son-in-laws and a new grandchild that will be traveling with us. No worries about space this will still be the perfect Villa for our growing family. The best Villa in Costa Rica. Call Now!!! The Diederich family (Sept 2014)
"I am writing to let you know what a wonderful time our family had at your beautiful home in Costa Rica. Our vacation was one of the best we have ever had together. My children were overwhelmed by how beautiful everything was. (We loved your décor and the design of the home.)I also want you to know how much we enjoyed and appreciated Jonathan, Meyling, Chef Jose and Jessberry. There are a few experiences that I want to point out if I could:
1) Jonathan and Meyling made us feel like they were looking after our every need. They were incredibly welcoming and lovely to be around.
2) The grounds and the house were kept impeccably clean our entire stay. I cannot tell you how pleasant that was. Jonathan and Meyling worked at this constantly.
3) Jonathan had great recommendations for us on activities and when we planned activities - all that we did went off without a hitch.
4) Meyling was so kind to us and to our little ones (ages 2 and
5) - They loved her by the end - as we all did. Jose and Jessbarry went above and beyond at every meal. They even prepared dinner for us in one of the biggest storms I have ever experienced! The electricity went out, but they carried on with flashlights and candles - even cooking on the BBQ out in the weather. The storm was amazing - but dangerous - and they took amazing care of us, stayed late and gave us a great meal. Jonathan was at the house within minutes of the power going out and made sure we were all taken care of and stayed until the power returned and all was secured.
6) Jose's food was delicious. My very thin daughter gained 3lbs - not because the food was rich but because she ate so much of it! (I am writing to him next to request recipes...)
7) Everything was so clean and well presented at meals times. We found ourselves sitting by the pool looking forward to our next meal. Jennifer & Family (August 2013)